I’ve been blogging for just over a month now and I have well and truly caught the blogging bug! I love writing, reading and researching blogs and I am completely and utterly in love with the blogging community! Everyone is so so nice and I feel like I’ve become nicer because of them! Beforehand, if I saw someone upset on Twitter I’d just leave it but now I genuinely want to make them feel better.
I’ve tried starting a blog before, before taking it down one post later, embarrassed and worried noone would ever care what I have to say. I am so annoyed with myself now! If I’d stopped worrying about what others thought, I’d have realised so much earlier how much I enjoy blogging! BUT I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, so although I kind of want to kick myself for not pushing myself through my worries, I think I was meant to start my blog when I did. To remind myself of this, and all of you who want to start a blog but are scared to, here is all the good things that have happened to me because of blogging, in only 33 days!
1. I have over 150 followers on Bloglovin’. I know not all of them will read my blog every day, but it means 150 people were actually interested enough in what I have to say to want to read more!
2. I will now be contributing a regular feature for Help Me Wear It magazine when it launches!
3. I am also a registered guest blogger for TrendLife magazine
4. I am part of team #AccessAllASOS
5. I have been nominated for a Leibster Award 6 times! I’ve only posted one of these, but the other bloggers who have nominated me are Jasmine, Bellatula, Natalie, Jenny and Katie and I am so grateful for them to have thought my blog was good!
6. I’ve had two people tweet me telling me they’ve stumbled across my blog and love it. I know two people isn’t a lot but having people think my blog is so good they’ve contacted me made me feel incredible. That warm and fuzzy and scrunched face feeling.
7. I have won two blogging competitions. Love freebies!
To a lot of bloggers, this list is probably miniscule but to me it really means a lot. I’m so proud of both my blog and myself! And I’m looking forward to continuing my little blogging journey.
Things I would love to happen in the future bloggy world!
1. Make a blogging friend!
2. Attend a blogging meet up
3. Become self-hosted. Seriously, wordpress is terrible for layouts!
4. Inspire people to start their own blog 🙂